Sight is a vital sense that requires your protection to remain intact. Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. and Associates houses a team of skilled optometry specialists that can help you get the best contacts and glasses. For Frankfort contacts & glasses, visit the practice for long term benefits. Visit the practice for refractions, custom fittings, and much more. The practice has three ideal locations in Bourbonnais and Frankfort, Illinois.
Types of Glasses Available at Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. and Associates
Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. and Associates can help you get various lenses, glasses, and frames specific to your needs. Some of the lenses at the practice include:
- Bifocal lenses. A bifocal lens has two lens powers demarcated by lines. One line is at the bottom while the other is at the top.
- Standard lenses. A standard lens has a single prescription across the lens.
- Multifocal Lenses. A multifocal lens has two or more lens powers but features no lines in the lenses.
- Trifocal lenses. A trifocal lens has three lens powers that are divided by lines.
Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. and Associates deliver the latest frames. You can also get stylish frames that are specifically designed to your specifications.
Types of Contacts Available at Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. and Associates
You may choose a contact lens with two or more prescriptions or opt for a standard contact lens with a single prescription. Options that you may choose from include:
- Aspheric lenses. An aspheric contact lens has a gradual transition to far distance prescription towards the edge and a close-up prescription in the middle.
- Alternating lenses. An alternating contact sections the lens, like a bifocal eyeglass, to deliver various prescriptions (at the bottom and top).
- Concentric lenses. A concentric lens has rings throughout the lens so that your eye can look through at least two rings under normal light. You may choose between distant vision without harsh transitions or close up.
The contact lenses are available in extended wear, daily wear disposables, and other options to help you get a convenient and comfortable option befitting your lifestyle.
How Often Does One Need a Contact and Glasses Exam?
In some cases, you may need an annual eye exam during which your physician at Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. and Associates tests your refraction and eye health to determine specific adjustments to your prescription for the best results.
You may not need new prescription strengths every year. However, you may need to find new lenses after wearing them for a year.
Other Services Offered at Nicholas Rutkowski O.D. and Associates
The practice features a team of specialists in:
- Eye exams
- Allergic eye problems
- Dry eye treatment
- LASIK surgery
- Eye health
Your treatment is fully customized to meet your specific needs and symptoms.
Maintaining good sight entails getting regular help from a renowned expert. You should stay updated with the contact and glasses prescription. Book an appointment online or call Nicholas Rutkowski, O.D. and Associates to get affordable glasses and contacts.