HOW TO THROW A SMASHING CIRCUS-THEMED BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR YOUR CHILD – A GUIDE
A circus is a place where we had a lot of fun moments in our childhood, without any doubt kids will love it. While thinking about the circus we all get the remembrance of candy shops, popcorn, cotton candy, toy shop, etc. To make your kid’s birthday memorable impress them with a circus-themed birthday party. Invite all your friends and family to make the moment more beautiful. When you decided to do circus-themed birthday party few things you must consider and plan they are. Also check out: zirkus geburtstag
- Party outline
- Circus clowns
- Circus costumes
- Backdrops and entrance circus tent
- Return gifts
- When you decide to celebrate your kid’s birthday in a circus theme then list out all the specifications you’re going to have.
- Recollect your circus experience to recreate at your kid’s birthday party.
- Everything must have a plan before execution. Draft an outline for your party.
- Plan the events, decoration, food, organizers, and party timing.
- For making your party memorable invites your family and friends.
- Invite them to the party with an invitation.
- Find a creative way to design your invitation to create a vintage circus ticket invitation for your friends and family.
- You can print the invitation with your kid’s photo in it. In that invitation print your party agenda, venue, and date.
- To recreate the real feel of the circus you may hire some professional clowns or teddy to entertain your guests.
- Hiring some professionals, will entertain kids with their magic, comics, dance, etc.
- As it requires a high budget you may also decorate your party entrance with clown photo hangings instead.
- You can set up a dress-up station to allow kids to dress up as clowns.
- Make a background for your tent for photography.
- Keep a collective of clown costumes, hats, sponge noses, glasses, and other fun props.
- Your guest will enjoy this by taking pictures with it.
BACKDROPS AND ENTRANCE DECORATION
- Decide tour backdrop design. Make it feel like a real circus.
- Decorate the entrance with a circus tent with a lot of balloons in it to welcome the kids.
- Make sure that it should be so colorful. Also, place some animal and clown banners for decoration at the entrance.
- Decorate the cake cutting area with your kid’s photos from their newborn to current photos.
- It is a token of love from your side. This is to thank your guest for attending the party by accepting your invitation. Make them feel comfortable while they are at your party.
- Children enjoy small bags with colorful sweets and chocolates as gifts. You can also gift them a small soft toy as a return gift.
- Circus-themed parties are incomplete without fun games and activities.
- Arrange some fun games like balloon shooting. Present a small gift to the game-winner.
- Plan a dinner for the party.
- Also in the evening provide them some welcome drinks and chocolates like cotton candy, etc.