Anti-aging Treatment Options to Make You Feel Young
Though aging is inevitable, everyone wants to look and feel young, with the intrigues of youthfulness. Fortunately, there are various ways your doctor may use to improve your overall health and well-being. Why should you feel uncomfortable when you have several anti-aging options to help restore your youthfulness? Schedule an appointment with an age management physician in Boynton Beach, FL, today to help rejuvenate your youthful characteristics and regain your lost bliss.
Anti-aging treatments you are likely to have include:
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Aging and hormonal imbalance are likely to affect your libido, mood, and menopausal symptoms. Hormone therapy targets to substitute the hormones your body no longer produces with menopause. Your doctor may either use systemic hormone therapy or low-dose vaginal products to replace your low levels of estrogen.
Systemic hormone therapy comes in a skin patch, spray, cream, or gel containing high estrogen doses that you absorb from your various body parts. On the other hand, low-dose vaginal products may only help with your vaginal concerns and urinary symptoms, thanks to their minimal estrogen levels.
Hormone replacement therapy might help relieve you of some of your menopausal symptoms like:
- Vaginal dryness
- Mood swings
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Low sex drive
Though these symptoms are likely to fade after some time, you may feel uncomfortable when you have them. The therapy may also help osteoporosis, which is present with menopause.
Your doctor may advise you on various ways of controlling your hot flashes at home including practicing relaxation techniques and minimizing your alcohol or caffeinated beverages intake. Additionally, the specialist may prescribe non-hormonal medications. For vaginal issues like painful intercourse or vaginal dryness, your health care provider may recommend a lubricant or moisturizer to offer relief.
Are you struggling with diet and exercise-resistant fat that refuses to go away? If so, then body contouring might be the procedure you need. Everyone has a toned body beneath several fat layers and loose skin awaiting revelation. Unfortunately, diet and exercise may fail to be effective. Also referred to as body sculpting, the treatment helps eliminate fat deposits in your thighs, sides or ‘love handles’, and abdomen.
Depending on your unique needs, your doctor may recommend the following procedures:
- SculpSure- The non-invasive treatment uses laser energy to remove your stubborn fat while giving you a warm and soothing massage. SculpSure is fast and efficient. You are likely to experience stunning results in a few minutes.
- CoolSculpting- Unlike SculpSure that delivers a warm massage, CoolSculpting works by freezing your fat cells through a cooling effect.
Besides the non-invasive treatment options, your doctor might also suggest the following procedures:
- Liposuction- The procedure entails using a cannula to suction fats from your various body parts. There are different liposuction techniques your doctor might suggest. They include:
- Tumescent liposuction
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction
- Laser-assisted liposuction
- Body contouring surgery- Your doctor will most likely recommend the process after a significant weight loss that leaves you with loose skin. In instances where the surgery may be insufficient, your doctor may also suggest lifts like abdominoplasty or butt lift.
Aging has adverse effects on your overall well-being. Besides the loose skin, hormonal imbalance is another significant problem you are likely to have. Contact your doctor to learn how you can defy your age and enjoy the bliss of a youthful attitude.