There are many things to do in Melbourne, but this article will focus on the best ones.
Some of these include:
- Enjoy a meal at one of the city’s great restaurants – There are so many great restaurants in Melbourne that you can’t possibly go wrong with just about any choice.
- Go shopping – A large number of stores line Swanston Street where shoppers can hunt for deals or spend hours browsing through expensive boutiques looking for something unique and special.
- Take a day trip outside the city to the Mornington Peninsula – Some excellent places to visit here include Sorrento beach, Phillip Island and Portsea, along with others like Crib Point, Honeymoon bay and Rhyll.
- See some of the great museums in Melbourne – The National Gallery of Victoria is one of the most famous museums that displays art from many different artists like Matisse, Monet, Munch and Dali.
- Visit St Kilda for its cafes and unique attractions – This seaside part of town is home to Luna Park which has been around since 1912, St Kilda beach and St Kilda pier along with many other places like Catani Gardens and Albert Park home to the Formula 1 grand prix circuit.
- Catch a game at the Melbourne Cricket Ground – The MCG is one of the most famous stadiums in Australia with a capacity of 100 000 people.
- Go to the Queen Victoria Market for great bargains – This traditional market has been open since 1878 and with over 200 stalls it’s full of fresh fruit, vegetables, meats, fish and spices all at reasonable prices.
- Take an interesting walking tour through Melbourne – This self-guided walking tour will give you information about some of the city’s oldest sites including St Patrick’s cathedral, St Paul’s cathedral and many other historic buildings that have stood the test of time.
- Visit Federation Square where you can watch free movies – Every night at 8 pm this square is turned into a free outdoor cinema that shows the best movies where people bring their own chairs and gather below the screen to watch.
- Take in the atmosphere of Melbourne’s great pubs – This is where locals like to go for drinks, food and plenty of good conversation.
There are many things to do in Melbourne; this article has just scratched the surface with some suggestions on what could make your next holiday an unforgettable one!
Other things to do include:
See Aussie rules football at the MCG Go see a game at Etihad Stadium or Docklands stadium for an experience you will never forget Find cool bars in the city to hang out in Catch a film at one of Melbourne’s great cinemas See The National Theatre or Comedy theatre for amazing performances Catch an AFL game at the Etihad stadium if you are interested in Australian rules football Visit Queen Victoria market Browse through Federation Square Shop in Chapel street, Flinders lane or nearby Bridge road Find some nice beaches nearby Go camping in nearby national parks like Wilsons Promontory or Erick Ericson Check out some major events that happen in Melbourne during your stay
Does reading about this topic makes you realize that you can do with some company in your life? You can visit the Ivy Société page, and check out the best escorts there could be.